Discontinued Alert! Rowan Denim.....

Photograph by Joey Toller - you'll recognize that name from a lot of Rowan related publications!

See how sad these people look?  Well, it's because Rowan Denim has been discontinued....
Well, at the time, it was because the photographer obviously wanted a serious look to this photograph - a serious collection of sweaters all knit in the original Rowan Den-m-nit yarn!

This photo is from an original brochure produced by Rowan Yarns back in 1992.  This is when the Denim yarn label had a cowboy on it!  Yes, it did!

Rowan Denim has changed over the years, but it was one of those unique to Rowan yarns.

So if you've had a design done in Rowan Denim on your to do list...well, make sure you get the yarn now.....

I'm putting some favourite Denim patterns on my "Rowan Denim" Pinterest board - just to remind me why I was/am intrigued by this yarn.

I do have two lots of Rowan Denim in my stash - some BLACK, yes BLACK from way back for a sweater for the Hubby, and some Nashville for me....bought in an original Jean Moss kit.

Get it while you can Denim People!

I'm going to be wearing a black arm band today....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale