Just call me Madam Ambassador....

I received this on Sunday - about 5:45 - I was shocked, stunned and very pleased.
It's taken me a little while to come to grip with this honour.

Now, just in case you didn't know - last August, Rowan Yarns sent out an email inviting individuals who were passionate about Rowan Yarns to apply to be "A Rowan Ambassador".  You had to write 100 words about yourself and send in a photo of you wearing your latest Rowan creation.  Applications had to be in by the end of September.

October, November, December....all went by.....I'd just about given up when....

In January of 2013 I was advised that I was on the short-list of 30......yipee!

Then in February I was asked to confirm my social networking names/pages.....I did that right away!

and finally, on February 17 - St. Patrick's Day! It was confirmed that I'd been selected!

Turns out that Rowan were so overwhelmed with applicants, that it took this long to sieve through them all to get down first to the short list, and now to the final list.  Well, maybe Rowan was surprised, but I wasn't - I KNEW that they'd get a huge response.  That's why I'm so excited to have been chosen.

You can just call me Madam Ambassador from now on :)!

As soon as I find out what this position entails, I'll let you know ok?

Happy Knitting,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale