My Blog List.....

In this dynamic view.....to find the list of blogs that I read......see the pop out menu at the right of the post....there it is....right under the filing cabinet icon (which leads you to the archives of this blog)....

I must admit, I used to read blogs via Bloglines.....and now I sort of just read the blogs of my Ravelry friends.....and I have neglected to post here the blogs that I read ALL THE TIME!

So, today I had a bit of a clean out.....and I've added a new blog to the blog list.....


Can you spot it???  


Click on the header and it will transport you to Dorothee's blog....in French!  Don't worry!  She has a very handy translator widget running across the top of the blog, right under this header - click on the language you prefer and presto......it's like magic!

It seems that Dorothee and I share a similar taste in knits.

So Dorothee and I are on Google+, and we have put each other in "a circle"......a circle of two right now LOL!!!

I'll be adding more blogs that I ALWAYS READ to this Blog List over the next few days....and if you are on Google+, I'll be linking to you there too!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale