Temporary confusion...

If you have an iMac.....you might have heard about a recall for warranty replacement for iMacs with 1TB hard drives sold between 2009 and 2011.....that included my iMac....so it is in for "service" as I speak yes as I speak ........Siri is typing this for me!

Ok, enough of that....you have to go back and fix it up anyway...may as well type it yourself.  Perhaps Siri will get better?

So I have to figure out how to do blog posts from my iPad......which right now won't let me use the photo I just took of my finished sleeve...yes the first sleeve of Orkney....done!

So.....I'll be back with photos.....as soon as I figure out how.......it can't be that hard can it?



Happy Knitting,

Anne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale