Sheep Heid - yarn is here!

Remember this post?

Well, the yarn arrived yesterday ! and I didn't even know it.  Seems that the mail delivery was later than usual and we thought we didn't get any mail.....so this poor yarn sat in our mail box over night all by itself and in the cold.


So here they are - the 9 shades of Jamieson & Smith Shetland Supreme for the Sheep Heid hat by Kate Davies.  (I got the pattern printed in colour at our local Mailbox store.)

Well, not by itself.....this was in the mail yesterday too!


Redbud, by Janine Bajus (aka Feral Knitter) done in Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift.

I am almost finished my current project - there will be Applöse soon!

I've been trying out the new dynamic templates on blogger - how do you like it?  Do you have a favourite display (classic, magazine, timeline?) or do you prefer the old style blogger template with my Shetland photo?  Just wondering..... I feel that these new dynamic templates are really clean and crisp...but they can't be customized with all my little bits and pieces. 


What do you think?


While trying to photograph the new yarn, Lackie just couldn't resist - when I asked him to move
he just looked away and ignored me - it was hilarious!
Do you think he wants a hat too?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale