One thing leads to another........

The Knitter magazine, Issue 29, leads to....

The Mason Dixon Knitting Notebook article, which included.....

A photo of a fair isle dress by Misa Erder - a book jacket designer, who I googled....

which led me to her blog Craftivore - where you see all her craftiness - knitting, quilting and other interesting aspects of her craft life...

and with discreet poking around, I found this link to her "Owl and the Pussycat Dress" which led me to find out that...

she's Craftivore on Ravelry.

This is my way of procrastinating - I still haven't started the neckline of my Warm Lindisfarne.......ok, it's now or never - update soon!

Comments

  1. Hey there! A friend (odacier) pointed your post out to me, thank you for the shout out, it's so kind. I, in turn, tracked you down on Ravelry through your gorgeous Lindisfarne project and realized we're already friends there. The internet is awesome sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale