Steeking with Rowan Felted Tweed.....

I thought I should do some preparation for the big steek cutting on my Rowan Shetland sweater -- after all, I'm going to be demonstrating this in front of steek newbies and I don't want anything to go wrong. I've got someone bringing their sewing machine in case we need it, but looking at my swatch, I decided to BE BRAVE! and just cut it!

You can hardly see the cut......they don't call this stuff Felted Tweed for nothing.....my swatch was washed and lightly pressed, and I've done the same thing to my finished Shetland body....
So it's looking pretty good to me......I think we're good to cut and go!

Comments

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale