Still got the Rowan fever.....

Big time!

Swatching for the Shetland sweater in the Rowan 46 book. This is only half of the row repeat -- it's a huge motif - done in Rowan's Scottish Felted Tweed Aran -- lovely yarn!
I loved the shades used in this sweater better than the Woman's version.....so I'll be using the Men's colorway for myself. I'll start this in earnest later this month....right now I'm knitting Birch from a while back - Rowan 34.

The photo doesn't do it justice -- it's in the most beautiful pale pink shade of Kidsilk Haze.
It's for a friend who'll need it in November so I have to knit it now!

Comments

  1. The swatch is even prettier in person.

    Kidsilk haze has a hold on you, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne- That's why it's called Kidsilk Crack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of "Birch"! Maybe someday I would be able to knit that.
    I have some Kidsilk "in waiting" to take the leap.
    Your swatch looks great too and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidsilk... oh the joy!

    Love the swatch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale