What Kind of Sweater am I????

A TURTLENECK!

You Are a Turtleneck Sweater
You are sophisticated, streetwise, and even a little cynical.
You are quite cultured, and you don't fall for gimmicks or trends easily.

You are naturally chic. You have a urban, cosmopolitan style.
And you know that the secret to looking good is not trying too hard!


I used to love turtleneck sweaters.......but as I've gotten older, the turtleneck sweater and I have parted company -- except for one or two I keep on hand for those really cold days (LIKE TODAY).....when I'm out shoveling, or snow blowing, or feeding the birds.........then I remember just why I loved turtlenecks.

Comments

  1. Anne- It says I'm an Argyle, which I think would be more appropriate for a person of Scottish heritage.

    Once you get on those blogthings, it's hard to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne - It said I am a hoodie. I hate hoodies! Wanna be an Argyle! If my whining gets loud enough do you think Lorraine would trade with me? I be of Scottish heritage! Stay warm and knit. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand tight turtlenecks but then again, not really cold here.

    I love the description! I want to be a turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drat... I did so want to be a turtle neck... chic, cosmopolitan, etc.
    Alas, I am an argyle. I don't even like argyles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a cardigan! Naturally chic...heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an argyle too. The first part is sooo not me, but the second part describes me pretty well (determined, not wasteful) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale