How Canadian Are You?

You are 100% Canuck!

You rock, you are an almighty Canadian through and through. You have proven your worthiness and have won the elite prize of living in a country as awesome as Canada. Yes I know other countries think they are better, but we let them have that cuz we know better than they do, eh?

How Canadian Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

As a first generation Canadian, I'm proud to be 100% Canadian through and through!

Thank you to Marina for pointing me towards this quiz.

KAL's

There are so many KAL's going on right now - you can find one for just about anything.

There's the Stranded Colorwork KAL that I joined.

Lorraine and Jewel are getting together to host a Dale KAL -- I've never knit a Dale.

There are lace KAL's, sock KAL's, KAL's for projects from a particular book, and KAL's specific to a particular design that everyone is knitting.

Anything that helps you to keep focused and make your project an FO (Finished Object) is all good in my book - enjoy!

Happy Knitting!

Comments

  1. Hi Anne- I'm only 97%- Hmmmm.
    I'm interested to see how these KAL's work. It should keep upi motivated, and interesting to see what other people are working on.

    A virtual S & B, sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, now I'm tempted to start yet another project! I've never done a Dale, but admired them from afar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale